Autumn Lip Looks

By Kate - 19:20:00

Hi guys!
Fisrt of all I would just like to say I am very sorry for not posting yesterday as I was very busy and if I did publish a post, it wouldn't have been of good quality. Hope this post will make up for it! Enjoy!
So today following my autumn themed week, I have decided to show you my three favourite lip colours that in my opinion are perfect shades for autumn!
Also for each lip product I have taken photos of each swatch with flash and no-flash as well as a photo of it on my lips.

Makeup Revolution I heart Makeup Lip Lava ForgivenFirst off is a very new product and it is from Makeup Revolution's I Heart Makeup and it is a Lip Lava in the shade 'Forgiven'. I have honestly fell in love with this shade, it is my perfect lip colour! It is basically a copy of the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks but much cheaper! It is quite a salmon colour but I think it is so so pretty! I don't think the pictures do it justice as it so much more pigmented in real life! In the swatches it looks really faint but it is just beacuse I didn't use a lot. Trust me it is very pigmented and for sure worth your money.
I really like the sponge applicator it has which is not scratchy at all. For such a cheap product, I expected the applicator to be rubbish but I am surprisingly very impressed by it! The consistency of the lipstick is really smooth and has the perfect pigment. It doesn't dry my lips out at all and it did last for a very long time when I wore it! And for only £2.99, I think it's a no brainer!

 

  Next is a more expensive product and it is a Clinique Chubby Stick, it is double ended but for this post I am just focusing on one end which is in the shade 'Vanilla Brownie 02'.  I couldn't find it online as mine is very old as I stole it from my Mum as she didn't use it but Clinque might do an updated version of it, if you are interested! This is such a balmy lip product which I love and you can really build it up! It has a really creamy formula and feels amazing on the lips. I find it super easy to apply and love how it will match so well with my autumn wardrobe! 
This is one of the darkest lip colours I own and I am really aiming to wear it this season! I have never worn it out properly but that is going to change this autumn. I absolutely love the colour of it and it would match a smoky eye perfectly! I always try it on at home just to fall in love with it again! And as always Clinique's quality is top-notch and it is very smooth and just feels like a balm on the lips! 
Clinique Chubby Stick Vanilla Brownie 02
Lastly is a gloss I have recently re-discovered in my makeup collection! Now again it is a double ended product from Seventeen. It has a bright coral gloss and a darker pinky-nude gloss on either side. When I first got this from a gift set I was OBSESSED with the coral gloss, which looking at it now is something I would never wear now! But the other side which I never use to wear as it was 'too dark' for young me, I now love!
 It is such a pigmented gloss and I am so happy I have re-discovered it as I love it! I know from the pictures of it, it looks awful! I promise it isn't! Although it does have a little bit of glitter in, it doesn't put me off as usual as it is such a perfect autumn colour! I cannot wait to wear this as it is the perfect dark glossy lip, but still not too dark!
So they are my three favourite autumn lip colours at the moment and I know they will all be used to death! I definitely want to buy some more darker lips as autumn is the perfect accuse! Pairing a dark lip with a smoky eye is one of my favourite looks so hopefully I can pull it off this autumn! And also I apologise again for the awful photos! Problems of bad lighting hey!
Thank you all for reading and get ready for another autumn post tomorrow!
Kate Xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments