Outfit Post: Winter Coat

By Kate - 17:00:00

Hi everyone!
Today I am going to be focusing this outfit post on my new coat as I have been really impressed by it and it didn't deserve to not have a post for itself! I did also briefly mention this on my October Favourites last week however I din't get chance to get some good photos so that's what I'm here for today!

So as it's getting colder and all shops are bringing out there winter coats, which meant I had my eyes peeled for this years coat! Luckily I found the perfect padded coat at H&M which I fell in love with instantly. I have always loved padded coats especially in khaki colours however always been outstounded by Topshop prices. So I was so happy to find this coat for only £40, which is a bargain for a well-lasting coat and it is so well made.

My coat is in a khaki colour and it also comes in black, (but the khaki isn't online for some reason). It is a really nice khaki colour as it's not too bright and personally I think is the perfect subtle colour. It has a silver zip which adds really nice detail and has press-studs as well as the zip. The pockets are the perfect size and has the cosiest fur lining inside, the only thing is is that the pockets are fasten by one press-stud not zips. For me it's not the end of the world as I usually do put most things in my handbag but if you do rely on your pockets to be safe and secure, be careful!
The last main detail that makes me love this coat is that it comes down a bit more at the back. I love this and it makes it feel really comfy and is nice as it covers just the top of your jeans which I love.
I got this in a size 10 which is a size bigger than I usually get but as I love to wrap up warm in the winter and wear thick jumpers, I thought the little bit extra room would be perfect.


For this outfit I just wore my leggings and my boots from Primark as I was only on a dog walk and for this post I only wanted to focus on my coat!
So thank you all for reading this and comment what your winter coat is going to be!
Kate Xx















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments