My Top Hair Care Products

By Kate - 11:00:00

I'm personally not too fussed about hair products as my hair has always been in a good condition from the way I treat it and I've always been quite happy with the products I use.
However recently I've been using some different products on my hair which I've fell in love with so I felt like I had to share it on my blog!

Show Premiere Finishing Spray;
I got this at the start of December and I've been obsessing with it ever since! The spray keeps your hair in firm hold even when you brush your hair. I always use this after I straighten my hair and it makes such a big difference in my hair. It keeps my hair straighter for so much longer and makes my hair look fresher. It's a staple piece in my hair routine now!
The smell is a bit weird when you first spray but when it settles in it leaves a really nice scent to my hair. And the packaging is to die for!
The only downside is the price, it's £30 for a bottle which in ways is worth it but I don't think I will be re-purchasing it as it's just a bit too pricey for me! I bought this at the Clothes Show in December as it was in a goody bag for £9 and I was so shocked to see how pricey it was!

L'oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Light Conditioning Spray;
This has been a staple in my hair routine for quite a while now and I don't know what I would do without it! I spray this on my wet hair before I dry it however you can use it on dry hair as well which is very practical. I definitely have noticed the improvements in my hair as my hair is so easy to brush in the morning. Every morning I would wake up with knotty hair which would be a pain to try and brush but now it's so easy!
I have also noticed that my hair feels softer as the spray conditions your hair also it has worked wonders for my frizz!
Also two things that make this even better is the affordable price and the smell which is amazing!

TRESemme Heat Defence Styling Spray;
I've never been to bothered about using heat protectant as I don't apply that much heat to my hair however spraying this onto my wet hair before drying is something I have to do. I feel like this spray works wonders for my hair and used with the L'oreal spray my hair feels protected and smooth all the time.
Just like the L'oreal spray, it's so affordable and does last for a long time as I only spray a couple of sprays each use. It also smells incredible as well and the scent does last on my hair which I love.

What are your favourite hair products?

Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments