Outfit Post: Winter Hat

By Kate - 17:00:00

 

 
 

I have always loved a hat and in every winter season I will always treat myself to a hat to keep myself warm.
As soon as the fur bobble hats came into fashion this year, I loved them straight away and knew this HAD to be my winter hat this year.

I had been searching everywhere for one and had my heart set out for this black on from Topshop for £16. However I spotted some in Primark that I liked the look of and when I saw the price I was sold!!
£2, TWO POUNDS!!!
I was jumping for joy when I found these (not literally as I would have got some strange looks...). And I picked up 2 as it was such a good deal.
 They were both £2 and I got a black one and a grey one which both are so cosy and warm also the fit is perfect! My sister also has a pink one which is included in some photos!
Primark also had many more colours with matching a matching bobble or different and I am very tempted to get another one! 

They are so easy to wear and I know I am going to be living in them especially when I go away in February! Primark has done me proud, once again!

What is your winter hat?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments