June Favourites

By Kate - 17:41:00




I feel like it's the same every month, I always seem to start my monthly posts by saying how fast the month has gone and yet again I feel like doing them same! This year is flying by and we are already over half way through the year, it's crazy how fast time travels!
Buy anyway it's now the start of July and I feel like I didn't have that many monthly favourites however I've got a few product which clearly stand out and I love monthly favourites so I thought I'd have to share!

Makeup Revolution Ultra 32 Shades Palette Flawless Matte;
This has never been my favourite palette as it's obviously it's all matte however I've been frequently using this palette this month as I've been wearing simple makeup so I love just wearing a matte shade in my crease. I also use most of the matte shades usually as they suit most of my other palettes so are perfect to deepen my crease and to use as transition shades. Recently I've been loving pinker shadows on the eye so there is plenty of nude/pink shades in this palette which I tend to reach for.
In terms of quality of all the shadows, the pigmentation isn't amazing when swatched however on the eye the shadows seem just as good as my other more expensive palettes. They last just as long as my other shadows as well, I tend to pair this palette with my Morphe and on the eye you can't tell the difference in quality so for £8 for all these shades, it's a bargain! 

Miss Sporty Insta Glow Primer;

This is quite an old product of mine and I stopped using it a couple of months ago after buying a new primer but I've been reaching back for this as I love the glow it gives under your makeup. It's a light pink shade which has a subtle glow to it so gives your skin a radiant and healthy glow under your makeup. I live for dewy makeup so this is perfect for a glow and dewy look. 
I wouldn't say it contributes to make my makeup last longer however I definitely do notice the difference in the glow on my face. It can also be worn on it's own which I've never tired before but I can imagine it would give a gorgeous healthy glow but might be too pink toned. This seems to last for ages as you don't need to apply much and it's such a cheap price of £3.49 and in my opinion is such good quality.

Rimmel BB Cream Matte 'Light';
This BB cream used to be my all time favourite face product before I had actually found a decent foundation and I used it this month for a super light base as the weather was super warm and I've fallen back in love with it. It has light/medium coverage but for a minimal makeup look it's the perfect coverage. It's also really light on the face which is why it's so well suited for warmer weather. It claims it's a matte finish however I would definitely say it's a more of a satin finish. It takes seconds to blend out which is why I love to use it for everyday use and I can wear it without needing powder so it's super natural!
This also has SPF 15 which makes it perfect to wear when the suns out as your skin has protection and this never feels too heavy to wear in the heat.

Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun;
(Which I actually forgot to include in the photos #WellDoneMe) However, hard to believe as the weather is absolutely awful at the moment however it was super sunny and hot at the start of this month and I burnt so badly on my legs, shoulders and chest so this after sun has been my saviour. My skin was peeling so badly and was so dry but this was the perfect lotion to out on it, it's soothing and moisturises your skin whilst not being sticky or uncomfortable. It also gives a cooling sensation when applied which is bitter sweet with sunburn, however I always put it in the fridge before use when I'm holiday so it's extra cooling!

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick;
I'm such a big fan of lip balm and this lip balm has been my go-to at the moment as it's perfect to throw in my bag or pocket. This is also so moisturising as it's just like the classic eight hour cream but in a solid 'lipstick' form. So it's so useful for a quick moisture boost and is still just as good as the original eight hour cream. It also has SPF 15 in which is perfect when the sun is out as my lips feel protected and still super smooth. I find this keeps my lips smooth and hydrated for quite a long time as well so doesn't mean you have to be constantly re-applying it!

Real Techniques Setting Brush;
I've always loved this brush as like all Real Technique's products, it has top-notch quality and blends makeup like a dream. However I've previously always used this for highlighter but after seeing a couple of YouTuber's using it for concealer, I gave my brush a wash as I was desperate to try it for concealer. And I absolutely love using this brush for concealer and occasionally powder under my eyes. The brush has the perfect density for blending and is so suited for under eye concealer. It now only takes seconds to blend my concealer in with this brush and gives my under eye concealer a smooth and natural look with full coverage.


Music Favourites;
    • Know No Better - Major Lazor
    • Bad Liar - Selena Gomez
    • Bon Appetit - Charlie Puth (Cover)
    • Wild Thoughts - DJ Khaled
    • Angels - Chance The Rapper
    • Slow Hands - The Vamps (Cover)
What was one one of your favourites last month?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Bad Liar: yassssssss!! has to be one of my faves this month!! Loved this post Kate Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that palette too and I've used it to death! Such good value for money x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The makeup revolution palette looks really stunning and the colours are so nice! I also really like that you included your music favourites too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is beautiful! I love that palette :) I'm the same, my round-ups are always shock at how quickly months have gone!
    I love my real techniques brushes too!
    Hels xx
    www.thehelsproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post it's great to see bloggers incorporating high street products in their favourites! That miss sporty primer sounds so good I used to be obsessed with their products!
    Ellie
    www.headintheclouds.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love a good shimmer eyeshadow, however i find myself leaning towards mattes at the moment as they are better for work and this palette looks lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely picks! I love the look of that palette, and the primer sounds so good too!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  8. That eye shadow palette is a bargain!!!

    http://www.abeautifulchaos.co.uk/2017/07/why-online-friends-are-just-as-valuable.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. That palette looks amazing!! I've heard so many good things about the brand and their eyeshadow x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been loving my makeup revolution palette at the moment too! I must try out that Miss Sporty primer though, sounds fab! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yasss I've been loving those songs too omg! and that Rimmel setting brush looks so good! x

    Sami // samiyah.co.uk

    ReplyDelete