Festival Glitter Eyes & Bright Lips Makeup Look

By Kate - 10:01:00





I love experimenting with makeup so I thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to be adventurous on the eyes as what's a better excuse than a festival?! This look didn't go too well and my makeup skills are pretty low so I didn't have high hopes however you might be able to get some inspiration for a festival look of your own!
Also I haven't done anything special for my base as I was focusing on the eyes however I have a full makeup look coming up later in the week!

I kept my base super simple and I'm not going to go into too much but I basically just used my classics! I started my priming with my Nivea Express Hydration Primer and used my Freedom Pro HD Green Concealer on my cheeks to hide my redness. I then used my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in shade 52 which I blended in with my Spectrum Beauty Sponge and I used my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade 1, underneath my eyes to highlight and conceal. I set this all in place with the Technic Colour Correcting Setting Powder which I only lightly dusted on my face.
I then used the contour shade out of the Maybelline Master Sculpt to lightly sculpt out my cheekbones and bronzed up my face with the E.L.F Bronzer in 'Golden'. For highlighter I took my E.LF Shimmer in 'Gold' and took this on my cheekbones, nose, cupids bow and later on on my brow bone. And for my eyebrows I used my all time favourite, the ABH Dipbrow Pomade in 'Blonde' and did't actually carve my brows out for a change!




Moving onto the eyes, I started by priming using my Collection concealer and Technic powder from before which makes my eyeshadow last all day and won't crease. 
I then started my using Shade 1 from the Sleek Blush By 3 in 'Lace' in my crease and fully blending it out everywhere. I then took Shade 2 from the same blush palette which is a more orange toned shade and blended this deeper into my crease which gave an overall bright pink look. And using this blush as eyeshadow works perfectly and I only used it as I don't own any other pink shades that I wanted to use so it's on my shopping list!
I then took my BarryM Get Up & Glow Palette and used the pink blush which is Shade 3 and I packed this into my outer V.
Next I used my BarryM Lip Lacquer Crayon in the shade '4' and I blended this out in the inner third of my eye which worked okay but you can probably miss this step out and you couldn't see it under the glitter and didn't work as well as I expected! So then I used my Helen E Fixing Glue and dabbed this onto my inner lid and I used the Helen E Glitter Pigment in 'Rose Gold' on my inner third. I packed this glitter on and the shade is so stunning and perfect for any festival look.
Moving onto my lash line, I went back in with Shade 1 from the Sleek Blush Palette and and blended this out fully over my lash line. I then also blended Shade 3 from the BarryM Palette under my lash line to give it a lighter look.
To finish off my eyes I took the Collection Glam Crystals Gel Liner in 'Glitz' and used this in the very inner corner of my eye. This didn't go to well either as I bought the glitter too far down my inner corner and I wish I'd use a silver glitter instead however it didn't look too bad. And then of course I used my Maybelline Lash Sensation Mascara on my bottom and top lashes which gives so much volume to my lashes.


To finish off the whole look I used my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in shade Antwerp which I'm yet to wear in public as I bought it ages ago and didn't realise how bright it was... However it's perfect for a bright festival lip and the formula of the soft matte lip creams are insane so if you can pull off a bright lip, unlike myself, then I'd definitely recommend this one!

What's your go-to festival bright look?
Kate Xx 

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These look amazing - I love that colour.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thank you for explaining exactly how you achieved this look, definitely going to try and re-create it myself! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete