September Favourites

By Kate - 10:00:00


HELLO OCTOBER., I'VE MISSED YOU. Yes the capital were needed because it's AUTUMN, cue the orange leaves falling, knitwear, scarves, boots, pumpkins and all things warm. I'm sure most bloggers can agree with me on this one as all of my twitter feed has been full of all things autumn at the moment (not complain at all!!!) but autumn is the best season ever! Can it please be autumn all year round thanks?
Well anyway back to the reason I'm here, before I go on ramble about how fabulous autumn is... I'm sharing my September favourites with you all today which I haven't included all of my fashion favourites due to the fact most of them are all coming up in future posts so I didn't want to spoil the surprise although you've probably all seen on my twitter on when I need help on what to buy... 

Primark Light Black Jacket;
First up is a new jacket I bought from my second home, Primark which is killing the autumn/winter stock at the moment! I've been loving these thin fitting puffer coats at the moment because they're a light jacket but are still warm to wear and I love the casual style of them. So this jacket is the Super Light Packable Jacket in Black which was £15 and it's been a piece that I've been constantly wearing recently as it's perfect to wear with jeans and a top in this season. I also love how it comes with a drawstring bag so you can roll the coat into the bag which would be perfect for travelling or when you're on the go as it keeps it neat and small. The only downside to it is because it got it in my perfect size, I can't wear a big jumper and then wear it because I can't fit into it as I wanted it the perfect size for when I'm just wearing a t-shirt or light jumper however I still wear it all the time!

Blogosphere Magazine;
A new favourite of mine is something I'm sure most of you would have heard of and likely read before which is the Blogopshere magazine! I got my sister to pick one up for me whilst she was out and she got the last edition with Louise Pentland on as the recent one wasn't in store however I've absolutely loved reading it. So if you've never read it before it's basically all about bloggers and blogging and I've found it so interesting to read.There is sections on Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Fitness, Photography and more and there is a range of interviews, pictures and lots of bits showing off bloggers so it's great to learn new tips and find new people! The magazine is also such good quality and I know it will be something that I'll keep for ages!
It was £6 for one issue but the years subscription is £25 so I think it will be something to add to the Christmas List.

Soultree Colour Kajal 'Purple Haze';
I got sent two of Soultree's Colour Kajals a couple of months ago (read more here) and I've dipped in and out of using them and I never used to use them all of the lid. However I've been loving the shade 'Purple Haze' over the centre of my lid as it's a gorgeous autumnal purple shade. I apply it by drawing it straight onto my lid and using a flat eyeshadow brush to make sure it's all blended in. I've also been loving to apply this along my lash line and the buffing it out into my eye which I love to do as I can't do eyeliner to save my life so this is an easy alternative!

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray;
I tend to stick to the same hair care products buy my heat protection spray ran out so I decided to try a different one so I bought this NAME and I've loved using it this month. As well as it being a heat protection it also gives shine and condition to your hair which definitely helps my hair. I apply this to damp hair and brush through and I definitely feel like my hair feels more luxorious and healthy. I focus the spray on the ends of my hair as I feel like this is where need the most protection but I overall spray 5-7 sprays around my hair which works perfectly. I also do notice the difference when I use it as when I wake up in the morning my hair is usually easier to brush through and feels smoother. And also this spray smells so good which is always what you want in a spray for your hair.

Music Favourites;
What Lovers Do - Maroon 5 ft SZA
Too Good At Goodbyes - Sam Smith
Four - One Direction (I've had this album on repeat all the time!)
All Stars - Martin Solveig

What has been a favourite of yours this month?
Kate Xx

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments