Styling My Autumn Jacket; Black Biker Jacket

By Kate - 17:00:00


I absolutely love a jacket, I can never say no to a new jacket especially in this season where a jacket is a necessity for any outfit. And where else would I be buying my autumn/winter jacket from than Zara?! If you're on the hunt for a jacket I'd definitely look on Zara, although they can seem pricey it's definitely worth it as the quality is insane! You might also see another Zara jacket in Sundays post so if you want more inspiration then look out for that!

So the main feature of this outfit is of course my Faux Leather Biker Jacket with Quilted Interior from Zara which was £70 which I think is okay value as the quality is incredible and it's such a gorgeous jacket. It's a black faux leather biker jacket which has silver metal detailing and a faux fur collar which is removable as well as a quilted lining which makes the jacket so warm. I was on the hunt for an aviator jacket but after having no luck I found this and couldn't get it out of my head! It's so comfortable and everything about it is perfect as it's overall quite simple however the multiple silver detailing like the zip, pockets, belt and press-studs make it stylish. I also love the belt with the metal buckles at the hem as I never actually fasten it but it brings much more detail to the jacket and it isn't a pain to wear loose which is always good as there is nothing more annoying then a crazy belt dangling! And the jacket is the easiest jacket to style as you can throw it on with jeans and a jumper and you've got an outfit perfect for any day!

I styled the jacket with super simple pieces which were my Jaime Jeans from Topshop which I'm wearing way too often at the moment but they're so comfy and I love the vintage blue shade. And I wore an Oversized Crop Beige Jumper With Silver Studs from Primark which I bought for £3 in the sale and I'm so obsessed with it. I bought it in a size 14 so it's very oversized on me but I love the big sleeves and the body isn't actually too big on me length-wise so it's the ideal oversized fit. And it has silver studs on the shoulders which the jacket covers but I love the detail on it as it's simple but adds to the jumper.
And to finish off the outfit I wore my Black Leather Elasticated Side Chelsea Boots which are from New Look and are my go-to shoes at the moment as they're again so easy to style but look so much more stylish than trainers although don't get me wrong I do love wearing my Converse or Vans!

Have you bought your autumn/winter jacket yet?
Kate Xx 

Follow my Bloglovin' here; Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These photos are amazing!!!! I LOVE this outfit so much xx
    liv
    livwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling the leather jacket envy right now! Deffo need to check out Zara. You look lovely! Xx

    Lavieencait.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete